Features Of Pro Travel Yoga Mat
- Made from PVC that has been certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®️
- High-density cushion for the unparalleled ride, joint protection, and comfort on any surface
- Proprietary dot pattern holds the mat in place on the floor
- Textured top layer allows you to flow between postures without sticking to the mat
- 100% latex-free
- Each mat is handmade so may vary slightly in length
- lifetime guarantee
- Pro Tip: Pair with one of our performance towels to increase grip in sweaty sessions
USE and CARE
To Store: Pro Travel Yoga mat with the top side facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practising.
To Break In: The grip of the Manduka PRO mat improves with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice. If you find yourself slipping initially, use one of our performance yoga towels on the surface of the mat. Lightly spray towel to aid grip.
Our PRO series mats are manufactured using a process that ensures no toxic emissions are released into the atmosphere. The PRO Series is certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®️ (12.HUS.17706 | Hohenstein HTTI) to keep you and your family safe from harmful substances.
Feel Free To Contact Us For any details