- Standard: 71″ x 26″ (180 cm x 66 cm) – 7.5 lbs (3.4kg)
- Extra long: 85″ x 26″ (216 cm x 66 cm) – 9.5 lbs (4.3kg)
- 6 mm thick high-density cushion for joint protection and unmatched support
- Covered by our lifetime guarantee, the PRO won’t wear out from yoga practice
- Closed-cell surface prevents sweat from seeping into the mat
- Non-toxic, emissions-free manufacturing and 100% latex free
- Proprietary dot pattern bottom layer
Use & Care
To Store: Roll Manduka PRO® mats with top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards.
This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
To Break In: The surface texture of Manduka PRO mats improves with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice! But if you want to speed things up a little, try the salt method.
To Clean: Keep your mat in the best condition by wiping it down after every practice with Manduka All-Purpose Wash.
It’s specially formulated to clean your mat without damaging the surface or causing slippage. DO NOT soak, shower or submerge your mat in water.
Designed to last a lifetime (or two), Manduka PRO series yoga mats curb the amount of PVC mats that enter landfills every year and reduces overall mat consumption (check out our Lifetime Guarantee). During the manufacturing of most PFC products, toxic emissions may be released into the air. However, PRO series mats are manufactured through a process that ensures no toxic emissions are released into the atmosphere. The Manduka PRO is certified safe for human contact by OEKO-TEX®*, a material certification agency in Europe for the textile industry.
*Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX certificate no. 12. HUS. 17706 by Hohenstein